Personal auto insurance serves as protection against liability for bodily injury and property damage in connection with your ownership, maintenance, or use of personal vehicles. It also covers damage done to your vehicle if you have comprehensive and collision coverage. Other optional coverage’s such as emergency road service and rental car coverage are available.
Please contact our agency and let one of our experienced auto insurance agents explain the different liability limits available, comprehensive, collision, uninsured motorist, medical payment coverage’s, and deductibles that are available for you to choose from. We offer affordable insurance policies from leading insurance companies serving Minnesota.
Minnesota requires four different types of coverage:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): coverage for medical expenses, lost wages, and replacement services.
- Liability: helps cover injury and property damage expenses that occur when an accident is considered to be your fault.
- Underinsured coverage: pays for medical claims when the other driver is held responsible for the accident and does not have enough liability to cover the claims.
- Uninsured coverage: pays for your medical expenses after you have used all of your PIP benefits and when the other driver is held responsible for the accident but is not covered by insurance.
Optional coverage includes:
- Collision covers damage to your vehicle when you are involved in an accident with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive covers physical damage that is not the result of a collision. This includes losses from fire, theft, hail, falling objects, vandalism, animal collisions and floods.
Discounts available for auto insurance:
- Good Student
- Senior Driver
- Accident Free
- Paid In Full
- Association Member Discounts
(Such as Teachers, Attorney’s, Dentist’s, CPA’s, etc.)